…and a miracle it is!
17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer is an oil free, 22 hour skin primer. It is a perfect primer for those of you who experience incredibly oily skin, as it controls shininess and leaves a matte finish to your skin. Part of the Boots Company, 17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer is priced at an extremely affordable £3.99.
Worth it or what?
I have combination skin but during the summer, my skin produces more oil than during cooler temperatures. Luckily I discovered 17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer at a time when it was almost essential to own such a product. It does wonders at eliminating excess oil for a long period of time.
After applying the primer five days a week for three weeks, I decided to give it a tremendous rating of ten out of ten. The price and usefulness makes it a product that is certainly value for money.
For all you ladies that long for the ultimate dewy look, 17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer is a product that will assist with achieving just that.
- Use only on areas of oiliness
- Gently dab it onto the skin (Do not rub)
- A little goes a long way so use it moderately
- Perfect as an under-eye primer as it leave the skin completely matte
- Not recommend for dry skin as it will leave the skin even more dry
- Much recommended for oil and oil to combination skin
Available at http://www.boots.com/